Are you interested in an exciting and rewarding career with the Kentucky Board of Nursing?
Information about the Kentucky Board of Nursing
The Kentucky Board of Nursing has a long history in its mission of striving to protect the well-being of the public through the development and enforcement of state laws governing the safe practice of nurses, dialysis technicans, and licensed certified professional midwives. The Kentucky Board of Nursing values excellence, integrity, responsiveness and collaboration. The Kentucky Board of Nursing strives to be a future focused and dynamic agency with a strong workforce devoted to its mission and values.
Kentucky Board of Nursing Staff Positions
Board staff consist of employees in multiple types of positions that include administrative support, accounting/receipts, regulatory compliance, nursing investigation and monitoring, nursing education and practice consulting, legal and many more. The Board employs a variety of individuals from diverse educational and working backgrounds. We are looking for dedicated and committed employees to serve the citizens of the Commonwealth.
We offer a great package of EMPLOYEE BENEFITS, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week (occasional overtime may be required)
- Paid time off (sick and vacation) + paid holidays
- Overtime / compensatory time
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting options (*Dependent upon appointing authority approval; may not be available for all positions)
- Affordable health insurance with optional health reimbursement accounts on some plans
- Optional flexible health spending account
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Employer provided life insurance with the option to purchase additional life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Optional Deferred Compensation Program (401K & 457)
- Wellness Incentives Program
- Training/career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on a variety of services and products
- And more!
For additional information regarding state benefits, visit the
Personnel Cabinet’s website.
Information regarding vacancies
For inquiries regarding employment opportunities or to submit letters of interest and resumes, please contact the KBN Human Resources Administrator by using our online form.
The Kentucky Board of Nursing is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D.