Access the data roster download form
This service provides online access to information for:
- Registered Nurses
- Advance Practice Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Dialysis Technician
- Licensed Certified Professional Midwife
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE)
- SRNA Certification
How do I sign up?
How do I use the service?
After registering, log in to the system. Select the types of information you need:
Select the file format (we suggest semicolon delimited) and sort order (you can change how the data is sorted after it downloads):
You will see a screen showing you how many records meet the criteria you set, and what the charge will be. You will be able to specify a credit card for payment (if you have not signed up for billing). If you proceed past this point, you WILL be charged for the data.
To access your order, click on the link. The data will be in a zipped folder. You can then import the data into a spreadsheet program such as Excel.
What format is the data provided in?
Data is provided in semicolon-delimited format. You can import this information into a program such as Excel (instructions are included with the download). When you access the system, you will have an opportunity to view details of the order before submitting payment.
What data is included in the download?
All Records Include:
- Address line1
- Address line2
- License Type
- License #
- License Issue Date
- License Exp Date
- Social security numbers, Date of Birth, telephone numbers, and email addresses are NOT included in the download.
- Licensees are responsible for updating their own information. Therefore, the accuracy of data on file cannot be guaranteed by KBN.