Requirements for an ATT
Before an ATT will be issued by Pearson VUE, KBN must make you eligible to test.
Requirements for eligibility:
Avoid Delays in Receiving the ATT
Register with Pearson VUE before or at the same time you send your application to KBN.
- When registering be sure the spelling of your name and address are correct and match your valid ID.
- Provide the following information to Pearson VUE:
- Social Security Number
- Month and Year of Graduation
- Name of Program of Nursing
- Date of Birth
- Valid Email Address
Reporting To Test Center
You must take the ATT, and a valid picture identification to be permitted to test.
Acceptable valid identification includes:
- Current Driver's license with photo and signature.
- State/province identification (ID) card with photo and signature.
- Passport with photo and signature.
- United States military identification with photo and signature.
- National identity card with photo and signature (in English language letters).
Note: A valid ID is one that has not expired.