Dialysis Technicians renew annually. The renewal fee is $35. (ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE).
KBN will mail an application form for renewal of the DT credential at least two months prior to the expiration of the DT credential. If the DT does not receive the credential renewal application, they should contact the KBN.
If the renewal application is not received prior to the expiration date, the DT must apply for reinstatement of the credential.
Renewal application and renewal fee of $35 (ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE).
To renew the DT credential you must submit:
- Submit the DT renewal application and the application fee of $35 (ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE).
- Submit proof of certification from one of the following organizations:
- The Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology (BONENT);
- The Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC); or
- The National Association of Nephrology Technicians/Technologists (NANT).
Note: It is the responsibility of each DT to maintain his/her current address with the Board office. A fee of $25 will be charged for a duplicate renewal application that is requested due to the failure to maintain a current mailing address. (ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE). For DT address or email change, please complete the
Address/Email Change Form for Dialysis Technicians and email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 502-429-3336 or mail to the address located on the form.