Our goal is to make information and resources available to programs of nursing. Click on a link below to go directly to a specific topic.
Certified List On-Line
The on-line certified list system can be accessed at: Home Page of the KBN On-Line Certified List.
To request on-line certified list authorization forms, click here.
If you have questions, please contact Jessica Hill via the PON Contact form.
Criminal Convictions Information for Schools of Nursing
- For information on how an individual's prior criminal convictions may affect their licensure as a nurse in Kentucky go to the link above.
New Program Approval
- Prelicensure Program of Nursing Application Process - Main or Multiple Campuses
Questions should be addressed to the Education Assistant, Jessica Hill, at (502) 429-7179 or via e-mail.
For assistance with either APRN or DNP Programs, please contact the APRN/Education & Practice Consultant, Pam Hagan, at (502) 429-7181 or via e-mail.
- Out-of-State APRN Students Requesting to Use Kentucky Clinical Sites
Regulations, Kentucky - Educational
Click here to go to Kentucky Administrative Regulations pertinent to education (Chapter 20).
Advanced Practice Programs
- 201 KAR 20:056. Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Licensure, Program Requirements, Recognition of a National Certifying Organization
- 201 KAR 20:061. Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree
- 201 KAR 20:062. Standards for advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Programs of Nursing
- 201 KAR 20:260. Organization and Administration Standards for Prelicensure Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse Programs of Nursing
- 201 KAR 20:280. Standards for Developmental Status, Initial Status, and Approval of Prelicensure Registered Nurse and Practical Nurse Programs
- 201 KAR 20:310. Faculty for Prelicensure Registered Nurse and Practical Nurse Programs
- 201 KAR 20:320. Standards for Curriculum of Prelicensure Nursing Programs
- 201 KAR 20:340. Students in Prelicensure Registered Nurse and Practical Nurse Programs
- 201 KAR 20:350. Educational facilities and Resources for Prelicensure Registered Nurse and Practical Nurse Programs
- 201 KAR 20:360. Continuing Approval and Periodic Evaluation of Prelicensure Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nursing Programs