Elimination of the Clinical Internship
- The Jurisprudence Examination replaces the 120 hour clinical internship.
- Exam must be completed before a provisional license will be issued.
- Applicants who applied before June 8, 2011, may "Opt-Out" of the internship by completing the Opt-Out of Clinical Internship Form [PDF Format - 384KB].
- If a Provisional License was issued it will be:
- Voided upon receipt of the "Opt-Out form.
- Provisional License will be reissued after the Jurisprudence Exam is completed.
- The Opt-Out form may be faxed to (502) 429-3336.
For more information, contact the Examination Program Coordinator.