Immediate Temporary Suspensions
The report provided below lists individuals against whom an Immediate Temporary Suspension has been ordered.
BE ADVISED... THE PERSONS ON THIS LIST ARE UNABLE TO WORK AS NURSES AT THIS TIME!
||About Immediate Temporary Suspensions
The KBN president or the president's designee may determine to issue an Order of Immediate Temporary Suspension of a license. An Immediate Temporary Suspension is used in the following cases:
- The licensee is clearly an immediate danger to the public. KBN has the power to suspend the right to practice pending the outcome of the investigation.
- The licensee has failed to obtain a Mental Health and/or Chemical Dependency Evaluation as ordered by KBN.
- The licensee has submitted to KBN a bank check, or ATM debit transaction, in payment for the renewal of the nursing license that is returned to the KBN office unpaid, with the bank notation of “Insufficient Funds” in the checking account of the licensee.
- The licensee fails to pay court-ordered child support pursuant to a report from the Cabinet for Families and Children per KRS 205.712.
- The licensee defaults on a student loan with Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) pursuant to KRS 164.722.